Show cool things you have done with our products

Post by Assaf@TaoTechs.com »

Hi Everyone,

I wonder if someone can assist me with how to use UberGrid inside a sencha touch architect project. I have added the js and the css as resources to the project. As I would want to work the MVC the right way, I have created a model, a simple store with some data, and now I'm looking for creating the view.

Should I define "Paths" in the project loader? if yes, what is the reference that I should add?
Is it enough to add the resources to the project, as I did? Should the documentation samples work that way? (meaning - Is UberGrid.Panel available once I add the js as a resource? should I add "requires" and if I do - how?)

many questions... I hope someone has an answer ;)

Thanks,

Assaf.

Ok, so I have managed to make it work as described in the documentation - a standard model and a store with inline data (with the ajax loading I will deal later), and then a grid that is created during the Viewport launch event. It works great!

however, when I try to add the grid to a Standard Ext.Panel, I get to see only the header. When I set the grid to buffered:true, the safari debugging tools console displays the following error:
'TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating 'k[0].row')'

Does someone have any idea?

Thanks,

Assaf.

OK. After thorough investigation I have realised that in order to add a grid to a panel, all you have to do is set the grid container (in my case Ext.Panel) layout to 'fit'.

I hope that the hours I spent will help anyone...

Assaf.

Post by mats »

Thanks mats.

Very Interesting, and clear. Live and learn... :)

Again, you guys are great!

Assaf.

Post by osolano »

I am also having troubles configuring UberGrid and followed the demonstration. I did the following:
1. Created a New Project
2. Created a Panel and then added another Panel to it.
3. Set CreateAlias to ubergrid
4. Added directly to the ubergrid panel a custom property "columns" identifying the header and dataIndex.
5. Created a Store and Model with two columns 'name' and 'field'
6. Added directly to the ubergrid panel a custom property "store". It has type Object and I just input MyStore.
7. Tried to run it but console returns message
Uncaught TypeError: Object MyStore has no method 'un'

Any ideas?

Post by mats »

We need a test case to help.

Post by osolano »

Would the attached file help?
Attachments

[The extension xds has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Post by osolano »

Mats,

Just wanted to follow up on this since I'm on the trial package and am seriously considering using this component in our application. I like what I've seen on the examples, and want to test the performance with our data.

Oliver

Post by mats »

Will try to investigate shortly, sorry for the wait...