Show cool things you have done with our products

Post by mats »

Did you also add the requires (ubergrid JS+CSS) resources to the project (as described in the blog post and shown in the webcast)?

Post by osolano »

Yup. I linked in ubergrid-all-debug.js and ubergrid-all-debug.css.

Post by mats »

Make it break on the error and try to see what's going wrong?

Post by osolano »

mats,

I just sent you a message privately. Could you check?

Oliver

Post by mats »

Will try to check later. But if you make Chrome break on this crash, you should get some good context. what's happening, which variables are undefined etc. Can you post your findings so far?

Post by osolano »

I did try setting up breakpoints through Chrome, but didn't get any helpful information. I sent you the video from that also. It basically runs through app.js, and just throws the error after function checkCollapse(event). If I try to step through into the function in app.js, it just goes through setting up the events and any normal configs which takes probably a million clicks to get where I need to be.

Post by mats »

This is a bug in our code, not accepting a store as a 'String'. We'll get this patched in the next week or so. Thanks for letting us know :)

Post by mats »

Bug fixed, test added! Available in the next nightly build (if you have a license) ;)

Post by osolano »

Thanks mats. Since strings doesn't work, what is the appropriate data type? I can't download the licensed version since I'm still evaluating :)

Post by mats »

Try putting this override at the bottom of your UG file.
UberGrid.Panel.override({
    initialize : function () {
        this.store = Ext.StoreMgr.lookup(this.store);

this.callOverridden(arguments);
    }
})