Show cool things you have done with our products

Post by praveen.shastri »

Hello Mats,

In event editor example, Is there any way to remove Calendar,Time selector and hours boxes from the edit task/event form?

Post by mats »

If you need a custom looking editor, I would instead write my own - rather than trying to hack the existing one. The code is so simple so, much better idea to write your own (use the source for the existing one as inspiration). :)

I want to do that. But I am not able to figure out where exctly the editor panel code is(file and path). Could you please through some light on that?

Thanks in advance.

Post by mats »

The file is called "sch.plugins.eventeditor.js" with an accompanying "sch.plugins.eventeditor.css".

Hello Mats,

I am not able to locate the file sch.plugins.eventeditor.js. Could you pls help me find out its location in downloaded 'Ext Scheduler Trial' folder?

Post by mats »

Ah, didn't realise you were using the trial version. To obtain the readable source code (which you'll need to make these changes) you will need a license. See the store page for more details. http://ext-scheduler.com/store.html

Mats, As I am in the stage of evalvation, is it not possible for me to get the source code before I purchase a license?

I just want to completely verify that the scheduler suits our requirements before purchasing the license.