Show cool things you have done with our products

Post by mats »

I think you could start by checking out the source for the online example: http://ext-scheduler.com/playpen/gantt- ... es/dual.js

The only things changed are: eventTemplate, 2 new fields in the store (PlannedStartDate/PlannedEndDate) and the override of internalRenderer...

Post by gugleforce »

Thanks for hints and examples.
This sure works, but in our case this artificial rendering doesn't help cause we don't need just some shapes, but real objects that can be treated as the original ones. So in general we need the scheduler view with links as in gantt view and the same ... like task splitting in msproject.

Post by mats »

I see. The current version doesn't really support that, but I'd be happy to try to implement this for you. Would you be interested in setting up a call to discuss your requirements? I'm available on Skype as mats.bryntse.

Post by gugleforce »

mats wrote:I see. The current version doesn't really support that, but I'd be happy to try to implement this for you. Would you be interested in setting up a call to discuss your requirements? I'm available on Skype as mats.bryntse.
I added you in my skype , ( my skype: gurgenghukasyan ).
my working hours from 11am to 6pm ( GTM +4 ). I'll be available in these hours