Ext Scheduler Architect 3 Extension

Community plugins and extensions
Maxim Gorkovsky
Core Developer
Core Developer

Ext Scheduler Architect 3 Extension

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello.
We are proud to present alpha version of Ext Scheduler Sencha Architect extension.

Sadly, we weren't able to make this extension to use trial version of Ext Scheduler so in order to use this extension you have to buy a license.

To install this extension follow these two simple steps:
1) Extract archive to your extension folder (like ~/Documents/Architect/Extensions)
2) Copy sch-all-debug.js (or sch-all.js and rename to sch-all-debug.js)

This extension mainly allows you to specify UI-related, simple (not object, or function) configs for the scheduler. Also you can configure models and stores for scheduler.

We faced some issues and would be happy if the community could help us:
- CSS, specified for this extension, is not included to resulting application CSS. You would have to include sch-all.css to your project manually.
- If you build the application in Architect, you can face 'layout run failed' issue in some cases (e.g. when you switch orientation). But if you build your app manually and use 'production' version, you would not have such problem.
Attachments
SchedulerGrid.zip
(258.92 KiB) Downloaded 562 times

longboo.com

Re: Ext Scheduler Architect 3 Extension

Post by longboo.com »

what can I do with this?
龙博软件ext-scheduler中国区授权代理商
http://www.longboo.com

mats
Core Developer
Core Developer

Post by mats »

Use it in Sencha Architect. http://www.sencha.com/products/architect/
Tired of debugging javascript errors in web applications? Try our new error logging service RootCause, or read more on the Sencha blog

@bryntum
Facebook
API documentation

Daniil

Post by Daniil »

Is there any workaround to use it with Sencha Architect 3.1 which does not support Ext JS 5.1 officially?

I added component to Architect and could use it in forms. But after Architect was closed it could not start any more. It halted on start (loading message is visible) forever. Next successful start can be done after extension removal only.

Maxim Gorkovsky
Core Developer
Core Developer

You can use extension for scheduler 2.x with extjs 4.2. We cannot support scheduler 3.x extension until architect doesn't support extjs 5.1

Daniil

Post by Daniil »

There is a problem using this extension with Architect 3.2 Ext JS 5.1 project.
Sheduler Version 3.0.0, 2015-01-07 supports 5.1 as stated in the release description. But when I install SchedulerGrid extension for Ext JS 5.1 project it says it needs ext50 and no component is visible in tools panel: https://s3.amazonaws.com/donnicky_scree ... _13-37.png

When I create Ext JS 5.0.x project is becomes visible in tools panel but now it says it requires 5.1 framework: https://s3.amazonaws.com/donnicky_scree ... _13-40.png

Could you fix this extension behaviours for Ext JS 5.1 projects?

Maxim Gorkovsky
Core Developer
Core Developer

Hello.
We fixed that issue recently, it will be included in next release.

tommykltong

Post by tommykltong »

Hi,

I want to install the Scheduler Extension to Sencha Architect in vain.I have the Scheduler-4.0.1 and the Sencha Architect 3.5.0 and followed your way to install the Scheduler. However, unlike the conventional way of installing the AUX file, seems you didn't mention it in your installation instruction.

Am i missing some steps?

Regards,
Tommy Tong

Maxim Gorkovsky
Core Developer
Core Developer

Hello.
As I understand, you're using scheduler 4.x with ext 6, and you don't see extension though it's installed. Correct? We haven't yet tested our extension in latest architect and ext6 support. Subscribe to this ticket to get updates: https://www.assembla.com/spaces/bryntum ... -6/details

Also you can try enabling it locally. To do so modify Architect/Extensions/SchedulerGrid/2.1.0/package.json and set compatFrameworks to ["ext51", "ext60"]

tommykltong

Post by tommykltong »

Dear Maxim,

Yes, I am using scheduler 4.x with ext 6, and don't see extension though it's installed in Sencha Architect 3.5.0. Followed the guide to try enabling it locally in modifying Architect/Extensions/SchedulerGrid/(1.0.0)/package.json.

I set compatFrameworks from ["ext42"] to ["ext51", "ext60"]; but still cannot see the extension in installation.

Regards,
Tommy